2023 Husqvarna® Power Battery Chainsaws 540i XP 16 in
Husqvarna 540i XP is a powerful and efficient battery-powered chainsaw, equivalent to a 40cc pro petrol saw when fitted with a BLi300 battery. It’s ideal for removal of small and mid-sized trees where you need smooth and efficient cuts. Designed for professionally oriented users who want a lightweight, high performance rear-handle chainsaw. Delivers all the benefits of battery power without compromising cutting performance. The integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of usage stats, service history and last known location in the Husqvarna Fleet Services' app.
Features may include:
- With the smart Husqvarna Connect app, you’ll have easy access to helpful tips, manuals and spare part recommendations. For your connected Bluetooth equipment, the app also provides additional information such as runtime and charging status as well as maintenance and service needs. The app can be downloaded, free of charge, from App Store or Google Play. Not yet available on all markets.
High chain speed
- High chain speed for fast, smooth cutting
- No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
Gear up for nonstop operation
- Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.